SOEKS Quantum professional dosimeter
Гарантируем лучшую цену
или вернём деньги!
версия прибора и прошивки
Quantum is very easy to use. It can be easily operated both by professionals and users who have no special training.
If necessary, the dosimeter may be tested by any accredited laboratory according to the approved calibration procedure.
SOEKS Quantum is the most affordable and one of the most advanced professional dosimeters available on the market. This is the only truly mass-produced professional dosimeter.
Quantum is sold in more than 40 countries worldwide. Tens of thousands of these dosimeters are produced, which makes Quantum more affordable compared with its immediate competitors. Moreover, it offers a much wider range of functions and is easy to use.
You can connect Quantum to your computer to upload measurement readings to Excel, customize the settings or upgrade firmware.
299.00$Availability: In Stock
SOEKS Quantum electronic model
- Two SBM-20-1 sensors, high measurement accuracy
- Standalone operation time up to 700 hours
- Measuring time up to 9 secondsCumulative radiation dose measured for a period over 1 year
- Several days of background radiation history
- PC compatible via USB
- Background radiation and cumulative dose threshold setting
- Alarm sounder
- Calendar and wake-up alarm
- Contemporary design and interface
- Online software self-update
- One-year warranty (with quick replacement in case of failure)
- Service life no less than 7 years
|Indication range (background radiation), µSv/h||up to 1 000|
|Cumulative dose measurement range, Sv||up to 1 000|
|Dose accumulation time||up to 10,000 hours|
|Background radiation measurement history accumulation||at least 24 hours in 10-second increments|
|Recorded gamma-ray energy, MeV||from 0,1|
|Warning thresholds, µSv/h||0,3 to 100|
|Measuring time, seconds||10|
|Measurement error, max||+/- 15%|
|Indication||Continuous, numerical, graphical|
|Batteries and auxiliary power||AAA-type rechargeable or regular batteries, network adapter or USB|
|Power supply range, V||1,9 - 3,0|
|Continuous run time, min, hours**||up to 700|
|Overall dimensions (height × width × thickness), max, mm||130х52х18|
|Weight (excluding batteries), max, g||71|
|Battery charging current, max, mA||300|
|Input current from USB or charger, max, mA||500|
|Charger output voltage, V||4,5 to 5,5|
|Color TFT display||128х160|
|Operating temperature range, °C||-20 to +60|
* A higher number of measurements improves indication accuracy.
** Continuous run time is given for a device where factory settings and two 1,000 mAh batteries are used.